Self saucing chocolate pudding !
¾ cup milk
½ cup caster sugar
60g melted butter
1 cup self-raising flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
125g chopped chocolate (any kind you want)
1 cup soft brown sugar
Ice cream, to serve.
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C
2. Whisk together the milk, sugar, butter, and egg in a bowl.
3. Sieve the flour, half of the cocoa powder onto the milk mixture. Add the chopped chocolate and mix well with a wooden spoon.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased dish.
5. Mix the brown sugar, remaining cocoa powder and 1 cup boiling water.
6. Carefully pour this mixture over the other mixture in the dish. Place in oven and bake for approx. 40 minutes or until firm to touch.
7. Serve warm with cream and ice cream