Save Big if you stay 5 nights or more!
*Rates based on two guests sharing
- 5 nights All-Inclusive
- 2 Safaris a Day
- Can be extended at same rate!
- Save USD 40 per person per night
Good to know !
All inclusive is comprised of all safaris (2 each day on the Blue Canyon Conservancy a private, secluded game reserve of over 38,000 acres of wilderness composed of several private game reserves working together), all meals, soft and alcoholic drinks, tea/coffee & fresh juices for breakfast and free mineral water all day, all taxes. The transfer to and from the local Hoedspruit airport is included.
For the Naughty Ones:
Also not included is everthing that is attached, decorations, our towels, robes, soaps* and shampoos*
Please don't steal
*you can purchase these from reception
We can cater for:
Pescatarian, Vegetarian, Vegan & Halal
Any intolerances, and alergies!
Just let us know and we'll make sure to adapt your meals to your requiremetns.
We cannot cater for Kosher at Vuyani. Kosher meals have to be flown in at extra cost.
What do I get with the Vuyani Special Deal?
Booking 5 nights or more
Valid for a minimum of 2 guests sharing one room. The rate offers one double room, 2 Safaris per day (6am/4pm), all meals, soft and alcoholic drinks on the all-inclusive list, tea/coffee & fresh juices for breakfast and free mineral water all day, all taxes. The transfer to and from the local Hoedspruit airport is included.
- Are cleaned by Ninjas twice daily!
- Have An En Suite Toilet
- A Free Minibar
- A Safe! (please use it!)
- Hairdryer, Mosquito Nets and Bug Repellent
- Africology brand shampoos, bodywash and soaps (please leave the samples in the rooms you can purchase full bottles at reception)
Sorry guys but:
Valet Parking is NOT included.
Parking is NOT free.
Valet Parking costs are ZAR 185 per day per car.
All fees go towards conservation effort on the conservacy.
Gate Escort fee is ZAR 80 per journey
Important There is no gate escort fee with our transfer or activity services.
Africa is not for Sissies!
Please be aware that Vuyani is a Safari Lodge in the African Bush.
Not a 5 star holtel in a big city.
A stay with us is an experience!
It is extremely rare but occasionally Electircity or Water may cut out for a few hours, in Summer it may occasionally rain (it being the 'rainy season'), sometimes an animal will find its way into your room, usually nothing bigger than a bug but it happens.
On Safari we do offroad and although all our guides are skilled professionals, your vehicle may -once in a blue moon- either get stuck, get a flat or even break down! We will pick you up with our back up vehicle and soldier on, that is what safari is about
Be aware that these are things you sign up for when booking with us.
Vuyani is located in a remote location in the middle of a Wilderness Area!
Animals big and small are free to roam as they please.
Rooms and private pools are cleaned several times a day but nature will have its way. Do not leave your doors or windows open when you leave your rooms and make sure to turn your lights off.
At Vuyani we are commited to make your stay with us an experience of a lifetime, but please don't forget that the main contributor to this becoming a reality is you.
Terms and Conditions etc.
for Direct Bookings
- Cancellation Policy for individuals!
- If your booking is within 30 Days of the booking date 100% of payment is required. If your booking is further than 30+ days from your booking date 40% deposit is required
- All deposits made for firm bookings will be non-refundable in principle. Exceptions apply, as specified by the cancellation policy below.
- Bookings must be cancelled by giving notice to Vuyani in writing by confirmed electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refund will be given for no-shows or early check-outs.
- Vuyani Safari Lodge treats deposit payments for firm bookings in case of a cancellation the following way:
- 2 calendar months (or earlier) prior to arrival at the lodge the 40% deposit payment can be fully transferred towards a booking of other dates. These new booking dates must be confirmed with the Booking Office within 5 days after the cancellation.
- Between 1 and 2 calendar months (or earlier) prior to arrival at the lodge = Half of the 40% deposit payment can be transferred towards another booking date. These new booking dates must be confirmed with the Booking Office within 5 days after the cancellation.
- 1 calendar month to 00 days prior to arrival at the lodge = 100% Cancellation fees of the 40% deposit payment applies In principle all deposit payments are non-refundable. But they can be used towards future bookings, under the above-outlined terms and conditions.
- A booking can only be cancelled and moved to new dates once.
- Vuyani Safari Lodge cannot reimburse guests for safari cancellations that occurred outside of the lodge's management control.
- The Vuyani Safari Lodge will not reimburse for no-shows, occurred as a direct result of third party events or performance failures, including, but not only, cases of flight cancellations, adverse weather conditions, illness, or any other events outside of the control of the management of the Vuyani Safari Lodge.